ColourVUE Crazy Lens One Day™ brings you the ultimate convenience and comfort. No more maintenance or fear of infections, fit a fresh new pair for every occasion. Get a pair for a worry free costume party or Halloween this year. Superior Comfort & Healthier eyes
- Easy to handle, no curling
- Maintenance free daily disposable
- Patented Hydrogel material for full day comfort
- High water content (55%) retains moisture all day
- SmartEdge for zero foreign body sensation (lens awareness)
- We don’t have an account with ABK Vision. How can we place an order?
Please register for an account here Once approved, you will be able to log in and place your orders using our convenient ordering system.
- Are your devices included in the Australian register of therapeutic goods?
Yes, they are included in the ARTG and covered by our product liability insurance. The ARTG registration numbers are 279937, 234035, 217679, 179460.
- Do you supply trial lenses?
We don't supply trial lenses. Our colour lenses are displayed on 3 shades of eyes on the product pages, so your patients can see what they look like on different eye colours.
- Can I return the contact lenses if the patient changes their mind?
Yes, they can be returned to us for a refund in accordance to our returns policy within 14 days of receiving them (they must be unused and in their original packaging)
- How will our order be shipped?
We use overnight courier services Toll Optical and NOD (Hart's) depending on availability in your area.
- How fast will an order be shipped?
We ship orders the same day they are received or the next working day using an overnight service. Should some items not be in stock, we will let you know by email and place the items on backorder to be shipped within 7 to 10 working days.
- Do Crazy Lenses come in prescription?
We have eight crazy lens designs that come in prescription. Please check here for details.
- Do you supply marketing material?
Yes, we have a range of free posters, banners and displays that can be viewed here Please send us an email with your requirements.
- Do your coloured contacts come in plus powers?
No, they only come in minus powers.
- What powers do your coloured contacts come in?
Plano to -8.00 depending on the range. Please check under "Specifications" on the individual product pages.
- How many lenses come in a box?
There are always 2 lenses per box, except for the dailies (Trublends) that have 10 lenses per box and the clear lenses (Airsoft) that have 6 lenses per box.
- What material are your contact lenses made of?
The colour lenses are Hydrogel Terpolymer and the clear lenses are Silicone Hydrogel
- Do you supply contact lenses that mask flaws or defects in the iris?
No, we don’t supply prosthetic contact lenses.
- What base curve/diameter do your contact lenses come in?
Most come in 8.6 and 14mm, but some come in a larger diameter. Please check under "Specifications" on the individual product pages.
|Fittings||B.C: 8.6mm, DIA: 14.0mm|
|Oxygen Permeability||32 (Dk/t)|
|Tint||Sandwiched colour method|
|Power Range||Plano (0.00)|
|Packaging||2 lenses per box|