ColourVue Big Eyes effect lenses make your eyes look bigger and brighter with a doll like appearance. The Thick circle creates defined looking eyes with naturally blending colour tones. Suitable for both dark and light eyes, you can select from eight natural looking colours or a natural ring that doesn't change your eye colour. Sweet Honey, Awesome Black, Cool Blue, Party Green, Evening Grey come in 15mm diameter only. Ultra Violet, Dolly Black, Pretty hazel, Gorgeous Brown, Sexy Brown come in 14mm diameter only.
- Ultra 15mm Big Eyes Circle Lens
- Patented HYDROGEL Material, High Oxygen Permeability
- European CE and TGA approved, ISO9001
- Exceptional comfort
- Suitable for both dark and light coloured eyes
- Natural Colour Change and Bigger defined looking eyes
- We don’t have an account with ABK Vision. How can we place an order?
Please register for an account here Once approved, you will be able to log in and place your orders using our convenient ordering system.
- Are your devices included in the Australian register of therapeutic goods?
Yes, they are included in the ARTG and covered by our product liability insurance. The ARTG registration numbers are 279937, 234035, 217679, 179460.
- Do you supply trial lenses?
We can include a plano trial lens with your order in the colour(s) you have ordered so your patient can try them first. We don’t supply trials without an order.
- Can I return the contact lenses if the patient changes their mind?
Yes, they can be returned to us for a refund in accordance to our returns policy within 14 days of receiving them (they must be unused and in their original packaging)
- How will our order be shipped?
We use overnight courier services Toll Optical and NOD (Hart's) depending on availability in your area.
- How fast will an order be shipped?
We ship orders the same day they are received or the next working day using an overnight service. Should some items not be in stock, we will let you know by email and place the items on backorder to be shipped within 7 to 10 working days.
- Do Crazy Lenses come in prescription?
We have eight crazy lens designs that come in prescription. Please check here for details.
- Do you supply marketing material?
Yes, we have a range of free posters, banners and displays that can be viewed here Please send us an email with your requirements.
- Do your coloured contacts come in plus powers?
No, they only come in minus powers.
- What powers do your coloured contacts come in?
Plano to -8.00 depending on the range. Please check under "Specifications" on the individual product pages.
- How many lenses come in a box?
There are always 2 lenses per box, except for the dailies (Trublends) that have 10 lenses per box and the clear lenses (Airsoft) that have 6 lenses per box.
- What material are your contact lenses made of?
The colour lenses are Hydrogel Terpolymer and the clear lenses are Silicone Hydrogel
- Do you supply contact lenses that mask flaws or defects in the iris?
No, we don’t supply prosthetic contact lenses.
- What base curve/diameter do your contact lenses come in?
Most come in 8.6 and 14mm, but some come in a larger diameter. Please check under "Specifications" on the individual product pages.
|Fittings||B.C: 8.6mm, DIA: 14.0mm and 15.0mm|
|Centre Thickness (@ -3.00DS)||0.06mm|
|Oxygen Permeability||22 (Dk/t)|
|Tint||Sandwiched colour method|
|Power Range||0.00 to -8.00 (0.50 steps after -5.00)|
|Packaging||2 lenses per box|