Colourvue 3 tones has a perfect colour blend technology and provide the most natural looking 3 tones ever. It would be difficult for an onlooker to discover that you were even wearing lenses.
- Beautiful 3 Tone designs for Dark and Light eyes
- Patented HYDROGEL Material
- High Oxygen Permeability
- European CE approved, ISO9001
- Available in Violet, Blue, Green, Gray and Brown
- Exceptional comfort that last for full day wear
- Beautiful natural looking 3 Tone design
- We don’t have an account with ABK Vision. How can we place an order?
Please register for an account here Once approved, you will be able to log in and place your orders using our convenient ordering system.
- Are your devices included in the Australian register of therapeutic goods?
Yes, they are included in the ARTG and covered by our product liability insurance. The ARTG registration numbers are 279937, 234035, 217679, 179460.
- Do you supply trial lenses?
We can include a plano trial lens with your order in the colour(s) you have ordered so your patient can try them first. We don’t supply trials without an order.
- Can I return the contact lenses if the patient changes their mind?
Yes, they can be returned to us for a refund in accordance to our returns policy within 14 days of receiving them (they must be unused and in their original packaging)
- How will our order be shipped?
We use overnight courier services Toll Optical and NOD (Hart's) depending on availability in your area.
- How fast will an order be shipped?
We ship orders the same day they are received or the next working day using an overnight service. Should some items not be in stock, we will let you know by email and place the items on backorder to be shipped within 7 to 10 working days.
- Do Crazy Lenses come in prescription?
We have eight crazy lens designs that come in prescription. Please check here for details.
- Do you supply marketing material?
Yes, we have a range of free posters, banners and displays that can be viewed here Please send us an email with your requirements.
- Do your coloured contacts come in plus powers?
No, they only come in minus powers.
- What powers do your coloured contacts come in?
Plano to -8.00 depending on the range. Please check under "Specifications" on the individual product pages.
- How many lenses come in a box?
There are always 2 lenses per box, except for the dailies (Trublends) that have 10 lenses per box and the clear lenses (Airsoft) that have 6 lenses per box.
- What material are your contact lenses made of?
The colour lenses are Hydrogel Terpolymer and the clear lenses are Silicone Hydrogel
- Do you supply contact lenses that mask flaws or defects in the iris?
No, we don’t supply prosthetic contact lenses.
- What base curve/diameter do your contact lenses come in?
Most come in 8.6 and 14mm, but some come in a larger diameter. Please check under "Specifications" on the individual product pages.
|Fittings||B.C: 8.6mm, DIA: 14.0mm|
|Centre Thickness (@ -3.00DS)||0.06mm|
|Oxygen Permeability||22 (Dk/t)|
|Tint||Sandwiched colour method|
|Power Range||0.00 to -8.00 (0.50 steps after -5.00)|
|Packaging||2 lenses per box|